Why should health & safety consultants use cloud software?
There are 5.4 million SME businesses in the UK. Many are operating in areas where health and safety management is essential. There are almost half a million construction businesses employing 5 to 50 people, for example.
Many of these businesses are advised by excellent, expert health and safety consultants who themselves are often running their own SME business.
Bizblocs cloud software enables health & safety consultants to enhance their own businesses by adopting a system that has been designed specifically to meet the needs of SMEs operating in areas that carry risk. In the same away that accountants have enhanced their businesses by using cloud solutions like Xero, Freeagent, Quickbooks and SageOne, Bizblocs supports health and safety consultants in a similar way.
What are the main features of Bizblocs for health and safety consultants?
Here are just some of the benefits of the online cloud tools:
- Policy hub – host your own policy hub (health & safety, sustainability, environmental, modern slavery etc.) in the cloud application and deploy to your clients Bizblocs subscriptions
- Policy update – simple edit tools enable you to update your policy suite and the policy as deployed for individual clients
- Risk assessments – access the Bizblocs risk database and COSHH database. Create and host your own risks assessments using the simple online template. Deploy risk assessments to your clients Bizblocs subscriptions and advise them on risk management
- Training & accreditation – use the Bizblocs training database and toolbox to deliver your training to clients. Monitor accreditations and set training and accreditation alerts
Bizblocs partnership benefits also include:
- Free Bizblocs – as a partner you receive a free Bizblocs subscription for your own business. This means you can replace your paper systems with a free cloud based system, available 24/7 and accessible by PC, tablet or phone
- Revenue share – our partnership scheme provides a long term revenue share on the monthly Bizblocs subscriptions paid by your clients
- No reciprocation – the Bizblocs business model is based on ensuring our cloud software keeps our partners and subscribers happy for the long term. Our revenues come via monthly subscription. Our health & safety partners retain 100% of their consultancy, advice and training revenues.